"I have had the privilege to represent the 23rd District for the past four years. It has also been an honor to be elected by my peers to serve as the chair of the Agriculture committee and this is a testament to the great people in our district. With this leadership position, we can continue to bring people together to solve our statewide issues and create new opportunites for our district. Thank you for your continued support and allowing me to represent the 23rd District."
• Chair of the Agriculture Commitee
• Supports Nebraska agriculture and renewable fuels
• Experienced small business leader who will work to cut taxes
• Endorsed by Nebraska Right to Life
• Supported by the Farm Bureau, NE Cattlemen, NE Co-Op Council,
NE Rural Electric, NE Agribusiness Association and many agricultural organizations
• Won the primary and general election in 2012 in Saunders, Butler and Colfax counties